A family office with partnerships, trusts and operating entities, seeks an executive assistant/bookkeeper reporting to the CFO. Must be able to multi task and take initiative. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financials – Maintain the monthly books for several entities.
- Prepare / Update Custom Financial Reports Monthly – requires strong proficiency with Excel including graphing.
- Prepare Quarterly Trust Financial Statements
- Updating quarterly tax estimate schedules – requires strong attention to detail and strong Excel skills.
- Coordinate quarterly financial review meetings
- Assist others as needed
- Detailed electronic and paper filing system
- Coding invoices and preparing checks
- Monthly Payroll through Paychex
- Manage confidential information with discretion
- Errands/tasks for the office
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Special projects for President
- Special projects for CFO
- Answering phones, mail, misc
Must have strong organizational skill as well as computer and software skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, QuickBooks. Client also uses Financial Navigator. Candidate must handle projects with a positive attitude, maintain a tidy filing system and have a professional demeanor.