Commercial Escrow Assistant
Our client in the Houston area is looking to hire a Commercial Escrow Assistant. The candidate needs to be someone who has high-energy, is a team player, has a positive perspective and is dedicated to serving internal and external customers. The candidate must also show a desire for professional development.
- Review purchase and sale agreement for transaction details.
- Order payoffs, liens, utilities, per the term of the purchase and sale agreement.
- Communicates to clients what is needed to complete closing.
- Prepare complete and accurate funding package to lenders.
- Complete disbursements
- Provide support to Commercial Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
- Support Commercial escrow needs
• High School diploma or equivalent 1-2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field
• Strong customer service orientation
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal communication and Problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills