Our client in Houston, a successful executive search firm is looking for a strong EA to partner with the Consultant to achieve the firm’s goals while managing daily admin tasks associated with the search process.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with firm members, clients, prospects and candidates
- Being proactive and focus on key client deliverables
- Transcribing, editing, proofreading and formatting client presentations
- Coordinating extensive interview and meeting schedules
- Managing financial aspects
- Handling incoming calls and inquiries with accuracy and efficiency in a pleasant and confidential manner
To be successful in this role, 6-10 years of experience is required and you must be able to write 65 WPM. Also knowledge of data input and great written/verbal communication skills is a must.