The Executive Assistant will work with the firm Principals to serve the needs of the clients and the firm. The Executive Assistant will assist the other Partners/Principals or staff as client demands warrant.
- Answer phones, greet visitors,
- Admin support for Principals, including calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports, internal and external meeting logistics, client presentations, client paperwork/file managment.
- Support for client paperwork: setting up new brokerage accounts, processing wire requests; changoe of address; tax compliance and calendaring; etc.
- Bachelor’s required
- 4-7 years exp with financial services firm
- Sharp, smart, organized, excellent presentation & communication skills