Our client, a reputable and progressive financial services provider with a beautiful office nestled right in the middle of bustling downtown Houston is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Head of their Trading Department! This is definitely not your typical Executive Assistant role as the position is located directly on the fast paced and energetic trading floor. While the ideal candidate will be well versed in calendaring, time management, heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, and additional administrative support duties, they will also need to be able to exercise absolute discretion as they will have access to large amounts of sensitive information.
In this role, responsibilities include:
• General office support including answering phones, taking messages, fielding/screening incoming calls, filing, copying, scanning, printing, etc.
• Heavy calendar management for executives managing multiple timezones
• Coordinate meetings and calls (internal and external), book conference rooms, arrange refreshments
• Liaise with other EAs and executives across all teams internally
• Liaise with external clients and their EAs
• Liaise with IT, mail room, guest relations and other groups and offices
• Mail distribution, arrange couriers, prepare FedEx shipments
• Track/process all expenses (AMEX and Cash)
• Create/process client and vendor invoices
• Coordinate travel (domestic and international)
• Arrange car services (domestic and international)
• Update project lists, expense codes, and team admin sheets on a regular basis
• Update executive contacts in both Outlook and our client’s management system
• Ad-hoc projects (i.e., arrange team outings, holiday parties, closing dinners)
• Occasional research assignments pertaining to active projects/deals
• Follow up with and remind Executives regarding tasks due, company policy and procedures, etc.
- 6-10 years’ directly related experience
- HS Diploma or higher
- Extensive experience with international travel