A family office with partnerships, trusts and operating entities, seeks an executive assistant/bookkeeper reporting to the CFO. Must be able to multi task and take initiative.
- Financials – Maintain the monthly books for several entities.
- Prepare / Update Custom Financial Reports Monthly – requires strong proficiency with Excel including graphing.
- Prepare Quarterly Trust Financial Statements
- Updating quarterly tax estimate schedules – requires strong attention to detail and strong Excel skills.
- Coordinate quarterly financial review meetings
- Assist others as needed
- Detailed electronic and paper filing system
- Coding invoices and preparing checks
- Monthly Payroll through Paychex
- Manage confidential information with discretion
- Errands/tasks for the office
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Special projects for President
- Special projects for CFO
- Answering phones, mail, misc items
Must have strong organizational skill as well as computer and software skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, QuickBooks.