Our client in Houston is in need of an Export/Logistics coordinator. This is a temp to perm role. The client is looking for a candidate who is sharp, young and a college degree is preferred. This is a fast-paced role so the candidate needs someone who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Take export bookings and sends Hazardous over for approval
- Prepare daily booking if required
- Handle vessel closings for East Coast Sailings
- Follow up on booking status
- Handle vessel reports, HAZ manifest, Reefer manifest & Out of Gauge manifest
- Assist customers with any problem they may have
- All other functions are directed by management