Instructional Design Specialist
Our North Houston client is seeking a Content Design Specialist to support their organization’s Learning Department through training program design and development and lending expertise in instructional design, needs assessment, training evaluation and research, and online training design and development.
- Produce technical, sales and management training content for online and classroom-based courses and supporting materials including assessments, guides, workbooks, exercises/activities and self-study materials.
- Online course testing by assigning users, gathering feedback, and making appropriate changes.
- Create knowledge checks and exams, images, audio and video content for courses where required.
- Design and development of training materials i.e. presentations, quick reference tools, instructor/participant guides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, education or business is required.
- Advanced degree in instructional design preferred.
- 5 to 10 years progressive instructional design and course development experience.
- Experienced with the ADDIE process of Instructional Systems Design.
- Innovative, creative, knowledgeable in gamification and video, big pluses.
- Learning Management system (LMS) experience desirable.
- Bilingual in French, Italian, German or Spanish preferred.