Sales and Marketing Assistant
Our client, a growing Manufacturing Firm located near downtown Houston, needs a Sales & Marketing Assistant. Duties will include:
• Manage social media posts and updates on LinkedIn, YouTube and the company website
• Use Salesforce to keep track of contacts, email campaigns and sales pipeline follow up
• Expand our contact database using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Assist in organizing conferences and expos where the company will be exhibiting
• Help organize client demonstrations and tours of the facility
• Extensive market research of industrial and chemical focused companies within the USA
• Book travel for sales related business trips
• Perform general admin duties around the office such as ordering office supplies and lunches
As a support member of the sales & marketing team, you will have exposure to many facets of the commercial side of the business. This will allow you to form a strong foundation to gain more responsibilities within the company.
As the company grows, there will be an increased need for sales support, marketing, and public relations and each of these disciplines could develop in full-time positions with more responsibility.
We aim to hire at entry level positions and promote from within as much as possible. A potential career path for this position could be to evolve into a coordinator or manager with a focus on one of the above-mentioned disciplines.
Job Required Competencies
• Follows through on commitments
• Flexible to adjust quickly to changing priorities
• Has a “can-do” attitude
• Problem solver
• Degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing
Cultural Fit Competencies
• Self-Discipline: Strong ability to make yourself do things that should be done
• High standard for quality work
• Team-player: communicates and collaborates effectively with other team members Communicates concerns and arising issues with the team in a timely manner
• Self-improvement: Eagerness to learn, is constantly looking to improve oneself in various fields or skills