Sr. Human Resources Manager
Our client, an established and formidable financial services company in the downtown area, is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Manager to support their team! The Sr.HR Manager will provide day-to-day coaching, guidance and support to management and staff regarding human resource practices and policies, problem resolution, career development and compliance with federal and state law. The Senior HR Manager is also responsible for identifying, recommending and implementing HR solutions that align with organizational strategies; partnering with global HR teams and ensuring all HR programs and policies are successfully implemented.
The Sr. HR Manager is accountable for building and maintaining strong relationships with the multiple teams and support other key internal partners. The Sr. HR Manager will leverage knowledge and best practices to provide guidance and counsel to Leaders and Management teams, supporting the building and maintenance of a skilled and motivated workforce capable of and, committed to, delivering their business strategy.
The ideal candidate will be one who can operate independently as the Sr. HR Manager acts as an adviser to multiple teams within their assigned portfolio on sensitive and complex HR issues. As our client has diverse interests in the areas of compensation, performance management, learning & development, recruitment, job evaluation, global mobility, change management and employee issue resolution.
- Build strong relationships with employees and management.
- Strong Generalist background with broad HR knowledge; recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and training and development.
- Translate business strategies and objectives into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- Coach business leaders on issues of effective team building and organization effectiveness.
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives.
- Working knowledge of employment law, government regulations and compliance pertaining to Human Resources
- Serve as a strategic business partner in recruiting and retention of highly qualified and motivated employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business or related field required; Masters Degree desirable.
- SPRH or PHR certification preferred.
- 8 to 12 years well-rounded HR generalist experience with 3+ years in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Professional Services experience; Banking, Financial, Software, etc. preferred.
- Ability to create HR programs and systems as well as maintaining those already in place.
- Creative approach on new and innovative HR initiatives
- Attention to detail; strong analytical and decision-making skills